Wii Hacks

        

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Preorder Wii games shipping earlier than expected

Although the official release date for the Nintendo Wii is on November 19th, I just received an email from Walmart.com telling me that my shipping date has changed. At first I thought they were telling me that my Nintendo Wii is scheduled to ship on November 14th, but that was not the case.

It appears as though they are going to ship me the Games first. So my Nintendo Wii games will arrive before the actual system. Thanks Walmart for making my anticipation for the Wii even greater! Now I can stare at games, eagerly awaiting the system to play them on.

Thank you for your recent purchase from Walmart.com. The
release date of your item(s) has changed.

The information listed below provides the new release date
and the date you can expect to receive your order.

===========================================================
ORDER SUMMARY
------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 01 NOV 2006 09:42 AM
Order Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Description
------------------------------------------------------
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii
Original release date : 20 NOV 2006
New release date : 14 NOV 2006
Selected Shipping Method : Standard Shipping

If you have any questions, contact one of our Customer
Service Associates at help@walmart.com.

Sincerely,

Customer Service at Walmart.com
http://www.walmart.com

Subscribe to the Nintendo Wii Hacks Blog RSS Feed

Also see:
PSP Hacks
PS3 Hacks
Zune Hacks
iPhone Hacks
Apple TV Hacks