Wii Hacks

        

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wiibrew chainloader and Twilight Hack

Everything you need to know about the latest wii loader can be found on wii brew's wiki:
http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Twilight_Hack

The Twilight Hack works by employing a lengthly character name for the horse in the game ('Epona') in order to facilitate a stack smash. This gets triggered when talking to the man next to you when you start the savegame as he loads the name to use it in his dialog or upon entering the next zone when the game loads the horse for you to ride.


Nice work guys!

Homebrew is starting to trickle out. We have a wii mode MP3 player and a Wii SNES Emulator released recently. More to come soon, I'm sure...

All made possible by dumping ram. Kids, don't try this at home

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

It is the beginning of a new age !

Евгений Ряднов: финансовый консультант said...

Cool.Good post.I like this blog.

Unknown said...

Time to update your page, lately they have come out with even more loaders along with the first semi-hacked VC game (not fully to the public atm) its Donkey Kong 2 Pal for the SNES

Unknown said...

Think of the progress PC console emulation will see from hacking VC games' emulation techniques!

Shopnintendowii.com said...

Hey, I just stumbled across your blog. I like your articles so far, when I finish this, I'm going to jump back and read some more.
I'm going to copy what Brian said, and tell you to update your page!! Post some more articles please.
If you need a hand finding content to write about let me know!
I'm just put up my page for Wii Consoles, Wii Games, and Wii Accessories.
Take care, and keep writing!

patka30 said...

IF you want to learn the twlight hack for wii v 4.0 firmware then go to twlight hack 4.0

Unknown said...

Yeah could someone tell me how i can upload the gecko os without the twilight hack

Click Here to Post a Comment

Subscribe to the Nintendo Wii Hacks Blog RSS Feed

Also see:
PSP Hacks
PS3 Hacks
Zune Hacks
iPhone Hacks
Apple TV Hacks