Wii Hacks


Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wii-Mote Driver for OSX Leopard

I don't have Leopard to try it out. Can anyone else answer his question?


Just reading your page & curious to know if your app runs on Leopard?

I have managed to connect the Wiimote as a 'remote control' in System Preferences, but as yet no additional control. Does your system allow for moving the mouse yet? I bought a battery-powered Sensor Bar, so ought to be good to go!

Looking forward to hearing from you!



Ed said...

Just tested it! and works okay! (i useddarwiinremote 0.5 to test it.)

gage said...

i tested it with darwiinremote 0.6 on leopard and that works fine too.

andreas nicholas said...

yeah thats how I found out about you! you know you're a genius already I suppose, I only hope to: (a) see some of that code you've written someday, (b) find a x86 mac compiled version of some of your GENIUS stuff (c) shake you're hand before I die...

-hope you don't mind that I'm going to cite you in my blog.


Click Here to Post a Comment

Subscribe to the Nintendo Wii Hacks Blog RSS Feed

Also see:
PSP Hacks
PS3 Hacks
Zune Hacks
iPhone Hacks
Apple TV Hacks