Wii Hacks

        

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wii-Mote Driver for OSX Leopard

I don't have Leopard to try it out. Can anyone else answer his question?

Hi!

Just reading your page & curious to know if your app runs on Leopard?
http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/2006/11/wiimote-driver-for-osx-rvl-cnt-01.html

I have managed to connect the Wiimote as a 'remote control' in System Preferences, but as yet no additional control. Does your system allow for moving the mouse yet? I bought a battery-powered Sensor Bar, so ought to be good to go!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Guy


3 Comments:

Ed said...

Just tested it! and works okay! (i useddarwiinremote 0.5 to test it.)

Gage said...

i tested it with darwiinremote 0.6 on leopard and that works fine too.

Xirtus said...

yeah thats how I found out about you! you know you're a genius already I suppose, I only hope to: (a) see some of that code you've written someday, (b) find a x86 mac compiled version of some of your GENIUS stuff (c) shake you're hand before I die...

-hope you don't mind that I'm going to cite you in my blog.

-andreas

Click Here to Post a Comment

Subscribe to the Nintendo Wii Hacks Blog RSS Feed

Also see:
PSP Hacks
PS3 Hacks
Zune Hacks
iPhone Hacks
Apple TV Hacks